Our Aims and objectives:
Provide a high standard of Medical Care
- Be committed to our patients needs
- Act with integrity and complete confidentiality
- Be courteous, approachable, friendly and accommodating
- Ensure safe and effective services and environment
- To improve as a patient centred service through decision making and communication
- To maintain our motivated and skilled work teams
- Through monitoring and auditing continue to improve our healthcare services
- Maintain high quality of care through continuous learning and training.
- To guide our employees in accordance with diversity and equality.
- To ensure effective and robust information governance systems
- Treat all patients and staff with dignity, respect and honesty.
Our purpose is to provide people registered with the practice with personal
health care of high quality and to seek continuous improvement on the health
status of the practice population overall. We aim to achieve this by developing and
maintaining a happy sound practice which is responsive to people’s needs and
expectations and which reflects whenever possible the latest advances in Primary Health Care.
Under the NHS access scheme we are providing 7 day services for a total population of 23,000 patients across 3 hubs. Allowing cross organisational booking.